- What is the closing date for entry?
The closing date for entries is September 22, 2017.
- How do I complete my entry?
All performance awards need a mandatory entry form and the Excel spread sheet for data. A fund can be entered into more than one category. You must use the Excel spread sheet provided by Hedge Funds Review with performance data. Please enter performance data for as many years as possible. If you have any questions on the awards entry process, contact the awards editor, Margie Lindsay (+44 (0)7710 094 337).
Please consult the How to enter section of the website. To access the How to enter section click here
- When will I find out if my company has won?
Winners will be announced at the awards dinner on Thursday, November 23, 2017 and all winners will be posted on this website on November 24.
- What is the dress code for the evening?
The European Performance Awards 2017 dinner is black tie for men/evening dress for women event.
- Where will the dinner be held?
The European Performance Awards 2017 dinner will be held at Marriott Regents Park, London.
- What are the timings for the evening?
Drinks reception: 6.30pm
Awards announced: 9.25pm
- How do I buy tickets/book a table for the dinner?
Please contact Sabrina Dodge (+44 (0)20 7316 9586)